Putera ~ :'D Once again you come into my life ~ ^_^ I really appreciate it when
you say you miss our old time ~ But how can I say this... I feel strange when I'm
chatting with you~ It doesn't feel the same as before ~ I feel like I'm just a BURDEN
for you :'( ..... Hm, I think I just can be your SECRET ADMIRER ~ :'( Although you
know how I feel toward you ~ I know you hate it when I'm being like this... I also didn't
like it... Just Allah can help us Putera ~! :'( ! I want the old me too... The one that always
HAPPY and CHEERFUL... :'(
Well, I supposed this will be our fate ~
When you read this... I know maybe you will feel there is something that
you might want to tell me.. But this is what I feel... And I hope your Do'a to Allah
will be this :~
Ya Allah, Jika dia adalah jodohku... Maka Kau dekatkanlah
dia dengan diriku... Andai dia bukan jodohku.. Engkau takdirkanlah kami sebagai
kawan yang berkongsi suka dan duka... Ameen ~
PUTERA ~! I'LL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU :'D


No comments:
Post a Comment